Youth Pastor Opening Announcement
Highpoint Baptist Church of Eight Mile, Alabama
Group: Youth and Children
2421 Lott Rd
Eight Mile, Alabama 36613
Job Description Summary
Under the teachable direction of the Senior Pastor, the Youth Pastor will coordinate all children and youth programs – Children’s Church, Bible Study, Youth Revival, Youth Counselors, and Youth Advisory Council. He is responsible for leading the Ministry to a positive and spiritual program aimed at assisting young people (children and youth students) of the Church to a Christian worldview and Christ-centered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide adequate Bible Studies from Christian Education Ministry, in addition to that presented by the Children and Youth Fulfillment Hour (Sunday School) Department; and provide supervision for all children and youth outreach activities.
Plans, coordinates, and supervises well-balanced Christian recreational activities in conjunction with the Recreation/Sports Ministry Director with the goal of helping the children and youth in their overall spiritual, physical, emotional, and mental development.
Work with the Senior Pastor in planning and promoting Children and Youth Revivals and special projects as needed. He will serve as an ex-officio member of all teams or committees and activities of the Children and Youth Department.
- Lead Children and Youth Ministry Teams made up of volunteers and parents.
- Train and equip volunteers to serve in the Children and Youth Ministry as small group leaders.
- Create, develop, and coordinate a Children and Youth worship team.
- Build relationships with Children and Youth and Ministry teams.
- Be recommended to the church after selection and approval by the Senior Pastor, Church
- Leadership, and Personnel Committee.
Send resume addressed to Youth Pastor Search Team to email@example.com or the church.