| Please include the news and opportunities presented here in your bulletins, church newsletters, or on your bulletin boards.|
- THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES THROUGH THE BENEFIT GOLF TOURNAMENT
- EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING JULY 11, 2022
- CAMP WHISPERING PINES URGENT RELIEF FUND
- SINGIN' AT THE STEEPLE JULY 14, 2022 - MAKE RESERVATIONS BY JULY 11
- GUIDESTONE IN-PERSON AND VIRTUAL RETIREMENT CONSULTATIONS FOR PASTORS AND MINISTRY LEADERS JULY 18, 2022
- 2022 CHURCH ACP & CLERK/SECRETARIES TRAINING JULY 26, 2022
This year's tournament raised $12,458, which is $200+ more than last year.
Executive Committee Meeting
| Government Street Baptist Church|
| A meal will be available for $5 p/person.|
| Every MBA church member is welcome. Every senior pastor is a member of the Executive Committee. Join us to help communicate why churches support Associational Missions|
- Future Focus Committee update on the sale of the International Ministries Center building
- Report on the survival struggles at Camp Whispering Pines
- Reports from the ministry areas
| * Resolution affirming Family & Religious Liberty – Mack Morris|
| ***Our Executive Committee has overall responsibility for the directions, strategy, and processes of the MBA. It is composed of the general officers of the Association, the Executive Officer of each of the several Associational programs, the Chair of each standing committee, the pastors of the churches, and one lay member of each church in the Association having a membership of up to and including 1,000, and one additional member for each additional 1,000 members or fraction thereof, providing that no church shall have more than a total of four members.|
This Camp Relief Fund is essential for the camp to survive. If your church has not yet participated in the Covid related Relief Fund, please do so now.
THANK YOU to all who have given thus far.