| Please include the news and opportunities presented here in your bulletins, church newsletters, or on your bulletin boards.
- COMPLETED ACPS ARE DUE SEPTEMBER 7, 2021
- BAPTIST CAMPUS MINISTRIES WELCOMES NEW COLLEGE STUDENTS AND CHURCH AND CAMPUS PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- HIGH SCHOOL CHALLENGER BASKETBALL LEAGUE OPEN TO ALL MBA CHURCHES
- WALK FOR BIBLES AND INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES CAPTAIN'S TRAINING AUGUST 26, 2021
- CAMP WHISPERING PINES NEWS AND URGENT RELIEF FUND
- MINISTRY ASSISTANT POSITION AVAILABLE
Completed ACPS are Due September 7, 2021
| Annual Church Profiles/Reports (ACPs) were mailed to church mailing addresses July 29, 2021. Please look for your church's ACP and make sure the Church Clerk gets the packet. Completed ACPs are due September 7. This profile of your church is a very important task for your church statistics and leadership personnel to be properly documented for the Association, Alabama Baptist State Convention and the Southern Baptist Convention. If you have any questions, please contact the MBA office. Watch this video from Dr. Rick Lance about the importance of the ACP and why we do it. https://vimeo.com/282117957
Baptist Campus Ministries Welcomes New College Students and Church and Campus Partnerships Opportunities
| Friends of Baptist Campus Ministries
| Baptist Campus Ministries (BCM) exists to worship and serve Jesus Christ as we reach, grow and send collegians for Him.
| If you have students, family members or church friends that are planning to attend any college or university in Mobile in the Fall as freshmen or transfer students please share this image with them and have them connect with BCM through our New Student Portal here:
| Every student who submits their contact information will receive some information about BCM and local churches, get connected to some upperclassmen, and be entered for a chance to win one of four $50 gift cards.
| Thank you for helping us reach, grow and send collegians with the good news of Jesus Christ!
| BCM also exists to support, encourage, and equip each of our Mobile Baptist Association churches to reach collegians in their sphere of influence. Below are several ways that you can connect with new students to Mobile County, and to develop ministries to minister to them and your current collegians. Please let us know if you'd like to participate in these connection events or plan a collegiate connection event yourself. We are here to offer any help you may need to help your church connect with the collegians in your sphere of influence. Contact us today if you have questions or would like for us to consult with you and your team.
High School Challenger Basketball League Open to All MBA Churches
Walk for Bibles & International Ministries Captain's Training August 26, 2021
Like us on
Camp Whispering Pines is available for all your groups, small and large. Contact us today at 251-866-7868.
This Camp Relief Fund is essential for the camp to survive. CWP will run out of money next month. If your church has not yet participated in the Covid related Relief Fund, please do so now.
THANK YOU to all who have given thus far.
Please click here to download a letter about the finances at CWP. If you have any problems or questions about the letter contact me at 866-7868.
Dino Danzey, Interim Director
Your Help is Needed
| Camp Whispering Pines needs volunteers to help with lawn care, cleaning and maintenance. CWP is located at 7740 Union Street, Citronelle, 36522. Please call Beverly at 251-866-7868.
Ministry Assistant Position Available
| Ministry Assistant Position
| Monday-Thursday 8am-2pm (24 hours per week)
| Semmes First Baptist Church is now hiring a Part-Time Ministry Assistant.
- Christian, active member of a church other than Semmes First Baptist Church
- Able to work Monday-Thursday 8am-2pm
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Organized, diligent, patient, flexible, self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dependable, trustworthy, discreet
- Commitment to confidentiality of all church records, including communication with clergy/church members
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Efficient use of computers and Windows
- Efficient use of and experience with Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, Power Point, Adobe
- Efficient use of and experience with Internet Explorer, Google and social media platforms
- Experience with ACS software is a plus