| Please include the news and opportunities presented here in your bulletins, church newsletters, or on your bulletin boards.|
- MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE MBA STAFF - MBA OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED DECEMBER 22, 2022 - JANUARY 2, 2023
- IT'S A NEW YEAR, DON'T MISS A THING - GET YOUR 2023 MBA CALENDAR IN PRINT AND/OR VIEW IT ONLINE
- EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING JANUARY 9, 2023
- CHURCH TAX CONFERENCE JANUARY 11, 2023
- CAMP WHISPERING PINES
- ITEM NEEDED
- RELIEF FUND
- MARK CALENDARS FOR 2023 EVENTS FOR ALL AGES
- DISASTER RELIEF TRAINING FEBRUARY 9-11, 2023
- GRIEF SHARE COURSE BEGINNING JANUARY 8, 2023
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the MBA Staff - MBA Office will be Closed December 22, 2022 - January 2, 2023
to you and yours from all of us at the
Mobile Baptist Association!
It's a New Year; Don't Miss a Thing - Get Your 2023 MBA Calendar in Print and/or View it Online
| Stay up to date and informed of events throughout the coming new year.There are printed MBA 2023 Calendars available at the MBA office at 616 Azalea Road. If you just need a few, we can mail them to you. Contact us today at 251-661-7111 or firstname.lastname@example.org. |
Executive Committee Meeting
| Government Street Baptist Church|
| A meal will be available for $5 p/person.|
| Every MBA church member is welcome. Every senior pastor is a member of the Executive Committee. Join us to help communicate why churches support Associational Missions.|
- Moderator’s Appointments
- Budget & Finance Committee End of Year report
- Prayer for the ongoing sale of the International Ministries Center and responses from the Christmas gifts provided onboard ships
- Update on post-Covid improvements and attendance at Camp Whispering Pines
- 2023 ministry and training options for ongoing recovery from Covid repercussions
| ***Our Executive Committee has overall responsibility for the directions, strategy, and processes of the MBA. It is composed of the general officers of the Association, the Executive Officer of each of the several Associational programs, the Chair of each standing committee, the pastors of the churches, and one lay member of each church in the Association having a membership of up to and including 1,000, and one additional member for each additional 1,000 members or fraction thereof, providing that no church shall have more than a total of four members.|
Church Tax Conference
Wednesday, January 11, 2023
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
First Baptist Church Silverhill
15898 Silverhill Avenue, Silverhill
| This conference will cover several special emphases including IRS forms and deadlines, what is taxable, special tax rules about ministers and housing allowance and contribution rules.|
The cost of the event is $15 per person and covers lunch and materials.
CWP is also in need of 15, 8 foot tables. If you or your church know of some not being used that can be donated, please contact CWP.
This Camp Relief Fund is essential for the camp to survive. If your church has not yet participated in the Covid related Relief Fund, please do so now.
THANK YOU to all who have given thus far.
Grief Share Course Beginning January 8, 2023