Like us on facebook.com/International-Ministries-MBA
In 2022, the Mobile Baptist Association (MBA) is celebrating 50 years of ministry to Seafarers visiting the Port of Mobile. In 1972, the MBA adopted the International Seamen’s Ministry in cooperation with the Alabama State Board of Missions and the then Home Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention.
For the complete history, including early beginnings, visit mobilebaptists.org/seafarers-ministry.
Thank you for your continued support through praying, giving (donate online below to the IM Benefit Golf Tournament), and volunteering. This dynamic ministry does not exist without YOU!
Thank you so everyone who helped make the 10th Annual International Ministries Benefit Golf Tournament a huge success!
This year’s tournament raised $12,458, which is $200+ more than last year.
International Ministries depends on tournament and hole sponsors to help raise funds for ministries’ two areas of emphasis:
- International Churches which help us minister to the 74 plus different language groups that live in Mobile
- Seafarers Ministry – Outreach ministry to seafarers on the 1,600 plus ships that trade through the Port of Mobile every year
We are grateful to Rev. Art Burroughs and Rev. James Mercer for organizing and leading this important benefit.
- Putting Hole Sponsor – $100
- Hole Sponsor – $100
- Bronze Tournament Sponsor – $300
- Silver Tournament Sponsor – $500
- Gold Tournament Sponsor – $1,000
- Title/Event Sponsor – $2,500
For additional information, please feel free to contact Art at 251-232-5070, James at 251-423-0772, or Gerald Burch at 251-378-1116.
- Mail checks payable to:
International Ministries (NOTATE: Golf Tournament)
616 Azalea Road
Mobile, AL 36609
- Donate electronically via PayPal or credit card: