Alabama Baptist Literacy Missions Conference
July 27 – 28, 2017
State Board of Missions, Montgomery
- train individuals in one of the following literacy missions tracks: English as a Second Language, Adult Reading and Writing, Tutoring Children and Youth, or Bible Storytelling
- prepare individuals to start ministries in their churches or communities in their specific area of ESL, ARW or TCY
- provide current resources to promote and support Literacy Missions Ministries
- allow volunteers to build relationships and strengthen their commitment to follow God’s call
- train experienced leaders on various topics related to their area of ministry
Each basic workshop is 11 hours. Breakout sessions for experienced leaders are 1 hour each.
Associational English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher Training
August 18 – 19, 2017
Friday – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday – 9:00 a.m. – Noon
FREE training event
If you are interested in serving in the MBA International Language School (ILS), this event is for you.
For more information contact Kim Wilson, (251) 533-2911.