WALK FOR BIBLES AND INTERNATIONAL
OCTOBER 4, 2014
8:00 a.m. through 10:00 a.m.
(Groups leave every 15 minutes in order to be finished by noon)
Early birds start at 7:15 AM, (register when you finish).
God is using the International Ministries of the MBA to impact the 66 language groups in Mobile County in great part because of funds from WFBIM.
The Walk for Bibles and International Ministries is scheduled for Saturday, October 5 at 8:00 a.m. There are three walk sites:
- The International Ministries Center
- FBC Citronelle
- Dauphin Island Bapitst Church
WFBIM has the greatest financial impact on International Ministries of any single event we do. Be thinking of creative ways to get your congregation, student ministry, Sunday School Class, men’s ministry, RA’s, GA’s, AWANA’s, WMU and all missions loving people involved.
For more information contact
Begin enlisting walkers and sponsors for the 5K (3 mile) walk NOW!
2014 Walk For Bibles and International Ministries
Date: Thursday, August 28, 2014
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Mobile Baptist Association
616 Azalea Road, Mobile, AL 36609
The Captains Dinner is FREE for two representatives from each church. Call for reservations.
This year, guest comedienne Peppi Garrett will be part of the evening of fun and inspiration. Captain’s packets will be distributed as well as new Captain information. Please call the MBA office to make your reservation for the dinner by 5:00 p.m. on August 26. For reservations call 251-661-7111.
WFBIM Captain's Resources
Captains, download and print any of the following resources. Feel free to print as much of these documents as you need. If you have any questions or other needs, don't hesitate to contact me (Buddy Brents). I look forward to helping in any way. Thank you for being a captain and involving your church in missions.
Director of International Ministries and Church Planting
Click the following links below to download each item.
1. 2013 Letter to Captains
2. 2013 Captains Instructions
3. Ideas for enlisting walkers
4. 2013 Sponsor sheet
5. WFBIM Sign up list
6. 2013 WFBIM Tshirt Contest & Rules
7. Captains Team Report Sheet
8. Mission Action Patches order form
9. Ten Commandments for Walkers
10. 2013 WFBIM Bulletin Insert
11. 2012 WFBIM DVD segment no.1 - (1:37sec) - (Please contact the MBA office to request this item)
12. 2012 WFBIM DVD segment no. 2 - (4:33sec) - (Please contact the MBA office to request this item)
13. WFBIM Posters - (Please contact the MBA office to request this item)
For the thrid year, we are adding a fun t-shirt contest to the Walk For Bibles and Internatio nal Ministries excitement. This design contest is for all ages. Please pass the information on to your mission organizations, youth groups, and Sunday School groups. We hope to have a lot of t-shirt fun! Click here for more information and for contest rules.
We are looking forward to your participation in this year’s Walk for Bibles and International Ministries. We are asking your church to support this event in the following ways:
- Please put the Walk for Bibles and International Ministries on your church calendar for publicity.
- Please make sure that your church has a Team Captain and that you support his/her efforts to enlist walkers in this “partnership mission action.”
- There will be a dinner for Team Captains, Mission Leaders and Pastors Thursday, August 28, 2014, 6:30 p.m. at the MBA office. This will be the only training opportunity. Instructions and promotional materials will be distributed at this meeting.
- Encourage your people to pray for sponsors. Pray that this Walk will bring glory to God, and that it will involve many people in mission action and mission support.