Yes, we want to help pray for the people on every street in Mobile County!
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
- The first step is to decide to participate. There is registration for individuals and churches below.
- Second, decide who will lead for your congregation. A member of the prayer committee, evangelism committee, Sunday School or Student ministry are possible leaders and participants.
- Third, decide which areas you want to prayer walk/drive between now and October 2017. Teams of two or three begin nearest the church and work outward. Some members/teams will prayer walk their neighborhoods and neighborhoods around the church many times. Participants who want to help prayer walk other parts of the County can come back to this web site to see which Street Atlas pages still need to be chosen.
- Please register below to let us know your church will participate, the contact person and the pages of the Keith Maps 2016 Street Atlas you choose. It is great that the people on some streets will be prayed for many times.
WHAT TRAINING AND RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE?
The training is designed to help your church create, organize, and grow a Biblical Prayer Committee. Visit the Training Documents page for a downloadable Guide to Biblical Prayer. Click here to request a training event.
Your cooperative giving to the MBA allows us to provide the basic resources needed to conduct an Evangelistic Party in any Mobile County community. We provide access to these trailers to help MBA churches maximize their outreach budget and help some that would not otherwise have the resources to conduct an evangelistic event. Our goal is to have Evangelistic Outreach Events occurring every weekend somewhere in Mobile County.
The $250 per use rental donation is to help offset the cost of the EPTs (there are $100 worth of New Testaments and tracts included in each rental). The additional $100 refundable deposit became essential to improve the cleaning and repacking of the trailers. Those funds are used to repair, replace and clean if the church using it failed to do so properly. Scholarships may be available for any church that cannot afford the rental fee. It is estimated the contents of the trailer would rent for $1,500 a day. Any additional contributions you wish to make will go toward adding additional items in the trailers, repairing equipment as needed, and purchasing additional trailers. You can also provide a scholarship for a smaller-membership church to use a trailer. The demand for the trailers prevents our taking them outside of Mobile County or use by non-MBA churches. We refurbished the trailers in May 2011.
Click here to sign up for an EPT training or to request one for your church.
Click here for a List of Contents contained in the EPTs.
Download this PowerPoint to learn how to host your evangelistic block party!
We worked with www.timothyinstitute.org to design, build and recently refurbish our trailers.
Preparing for Retirement
Monday, September 16, 2019
9:00 a.m. – Noon
MBA office (616 Azalea Road)
Questions that will be answered:
- How far ahead should I begin to prepare for retirement?
- What steps do I take to help me be ready to retire?
- How will Social Security affect my retirement?
This conference is open to anyone but is especially for those age 50 and over.
For more information and to register visit https://alsbom.org/event/preparing-for-retirement-mobile/
Please note: if not enough participants are pre-registered, the event is subject to cancellation.
This, and other like events, are made possible by donations to Associational Missions and the Cooperative Program.