Yes, we want to help pray for the people on every street in Mobile County!
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
- The first step is to decide to participate. There is registration for individuals and churches below.
- Second, decide who will lead for your congregation. A member of the prayer committee, evangelism committee, Sunday School or Student ministry are possible leaders and participants.
- Third, decide which areas you want to prayer walk/drive between now and October 2017. Teams of two or three begin nearest the church and work outward. Some members/teams will prayer walk their neighborhoods and neighborhoods around the church many times. Participants who want to help prayer walk other parts of the County can come back to this web site to see which Street Atlas pages still need to be chosen.
- Please register below to let us know your church will participate, the contact person and the pages of the Keith Maps 2016 Street Atlas you choose. It is great that the people on some streets will be prayed for many times.
WHAT TRAINING AND RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE?
The training is designed to help your church create, organize, and grow a Biblical Prayer Committee. Visit the Training Documents page for a downloadable Guide to Biblical Prayer. Click here to request a training event.
Your cooperative giving to the MBA allows us to provide the basic resources needed to conduct an Evangelistic Party in any Mobile County community. We provide access to these trailers to help MBA churches maximize their outreach budget and help some that would not otherwise have the resources to conduct an evangelistic event. Our goal is to have Evangelistic Outreach Events occurring every weekend somewhere in Mobile County.
The $250 per use rental donation is to help offset the cost of the EPTs (there are $100 worth of New Testaments and tracts included in each rental). The additional $100 refundable deposit became essential to improve the cleaning and repacking of the trailers. Those funds are used to repair, replace and clean if the church using it failed to do so properly. Scholarships may be available for any church that cannot afford the rental fee. It is estimated the contents of the trailer would rent for $1,500 a day. Any additional contributions you wish to make will go toward adding additional items in the trailers, repairing equipment as needed, and purchasing additional trailers. You can also provide a scholarship for a smaller-membership church to use a trailer. The demand for the trailers prevents our taking them outside of Mobile County or use by non-MBA churches. We refurbished the trailers in May 2011.
Click here to sign up for an EPT training or to request one for your church.
Click here for a List of Contents contained in the EPTs.
Download this PowerPoint to learn how to host your evangelistic block party!
We worked with www.timothyinstitute.org to design, build and recently refurbish our trailers.
Sunday School Banquet
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Cottage Hill Baptist Church
Featured Speaker: Daniel Edmonds, state missionary
Look for more details to come soon.
This, and other like events, are made possible by donations to Associational Missions and the Cooperative Program.
From the fullness of His grace, we have all received one blessing after another John 1:16
|The MBA International Ministries Center (IMC) welcomes all seafarers and internationals. We proclaim the gospel of Jesus to seafarers, refugees, local residents, students, non-English speaking patients in local hospitals, inmates in jail, and provide follow-up ministries to more than 133 nationalities in many languages.
The International Ministries Center is open to minister to all nations and the local community. The center cooperates with many Christians to accomplish the emphases of the MBA.
GOD IS AT WORK
… in our MBA Language Ministries.
There are many options for Internationals living in and visiting Mobile
to be helped and transformed each week .
Are you a student looking to learn more about how you can serve with International Ministries?
For more information click here.
Director of International Ministries and Church Planting
I work with our present Language Churches, Language missions and Language Bible Study groups to encourage and equip them to be more effective in their ministries. With the 72 nations living in Mobile County, I am seeking to develop active Bible studies for each of these groups and move them into growing congregations and a part of our Association. Also, I have the seven Language School sites teaching English as a Second Language. Training site leaders and teachers for each of these sites is part of my duties. We offer day and night classes to meet the needs of students. Lastly, I oversee and work closely with our port Chaplains to minister to Seafarers that enter our port.
Volunteer International Language School Coordinator
MSC Port Chaplain
Explore our new website with new features to help better serve you.
- Sign up for our weekly news alerts and/or our quarterly newsletter »»»»
- Sign up for various training events and conferences by clicking on the Training Opportunities under the Training tab
- «««« View the MBA Upcoming Events to see the MBA calendar with the latest event details
- Check out the new church search features under the Churches tab