Preparing for Retirement
Monday, September 16, 2019
9:00 a.m. – Noon
MBA office (616 Azalea Road)
Questions that will be answered:
- How far ahead should I begin to prepare for retirement?
- What steps do I take to help me be ready to retire?
- How will Social Security affect my retirement?
This conference is open to anyone but is especially for those age 50 and over.
For more information and to register visit https://alsbom.org/event/preparing-for-retirement-mobile/
Please note: if not enough participants are pre-registered, the event is subject to cancellation.
Wilmer Baptist Church in Wilmer, Alabama (West Mobile County) is looking for a part-time Minister of Music. The Minister of Music is responsible for the organization, development, implementation, and leadership of the Worship, Choir and Music programs
• A born again
Christian and a reputation of being spiritually mature.
• Called into the music ministry and ability to lead in Christian classics (hymns) and contemporary music.
• A heart for spirit led, God-centered worship.
• Training and experience leading music in a Southern Baptist Church preferred.
• Good administrative, leadership, and organization skills.
• The Music Minister
shall plan, organize, coordinate, and lead the choir and music program.
• Plan, prepare, and execute music for Sunday Worship Service(s) and other special worship services as required (e.g. church outings, mid-week services, choir practices, revivals, etc.)
• Coordinate with music staff, choir and Audio-Visual Ministry well in advance of each service and/or rehearsal.
Contact Jim Sealy at 251-533-2702.
First Baptist of Spanish Fort is seeking a part-time Youth Director.
If interested, please send resume to:
First Baptist Church of Spanish Fort
PO Box 7111
Spanish Fort, AL 36577-7111